A+ Certification Course
- • This is a complete and comprehensive CompTIA A+ course. Once you complete A+ courses, you will have the knowledge and confidence to pass the exams AND the skills to be a great PC tech. This course is ideal as both a study tool and an on-the-job reference.
- • Your new skills and the CompTIA A+ Certification will help you land your first PC tech job or if you are already a PC tech, get that raise or advancement you are seeking.
- • Basic familiarity with PCs and networks.
- • There are no specific prerequisites as the course covers all the topics in detail.
The course covers all the CompTIA A+ Objective Domains:
1.0 Windows Operating Systems
2.0 Other Operating Systems & Technologies
4.0 Software Troubleshooting
5.0 Operational Procedures
Topics include how to:
- Set up, upgrade and maintain all versions of Windows.
- Basics of OS X and Linux.
- Configure and secure mobile devices.
- Protect your PC and your network.
- Work with virtualization technologies.
- Understand safety and environmental issues.