Computer/Laptop Repair Course
LAPTOP CARD LEVEL TRAINING COURSE
PART ONE: THEORY & PRACTICAL
- All Brands Laptop Assembly Process & De-assembly Process
- Cleaning And Washing Process of Laptop Motherboard
- LCD & LED Panel Replacement Process
- Fixing Broken or Damaged (Casing, Hinge……. etc.)
- DC Jack & Other Connector Repair and Replacement Process
PART TWO: THEORY & PRACTICAL
- Soldering Technique.
- How to Solder & De-solder Different IC In Laptop Mother Board.
- Use of Soldering Iron, Hot Gun & Heat Gun
- Use of Multi Meter: Analog & Digital
- DC Jack & Other Connector Repair and Replacement Process
- Use of LCR Meter (Capacitance & Inductance)
- Use of Frequency Counter (Measuring Clock signals & Crystal)
- Use of Oscilloscope (CRO)
PART THREE: THEORY & PRACTICAL
- Laptop Mother Board Reading (Which company made it)
- Laptop Block Diagram Concept
- Differences Between INTEL Motherboard and AMD Motherboard
- How to Identify CPU, GMCH, ICH, PCH, SIO, BIOS, Clock, Crystal and Musk etc. Chip.
- Docking, PCI, Mini Card etc. Connector Identifying
- LAN & AUDIO Chip Identifying
PART FOUR: THEORY & PRACTICAL
- Understanding Laptop Schematic Diagram & Board View
- Understanding Different IC’s Datasheet
- Various Section of ICH / PCH Controller & Connector
- Various Section of GMCH Controller & Connector
- Use of Debug Card (Laptop & Desktop)
- Use of CPU, RAM Slot & LCD/LED tester
- Understanding Main BIOS & EC BIOS
- Use of BIOS Programmer
- Understanding Data bus, Address Bus & Control Bus.
► Understanding BUS Line: FSB, DMI, PCI, PCIE, LPC & SPI BUS Interface.
LAPTOP CHIP LEVEL TRAINING COURSE
Training full course 3 months
Our Desktop/Laptop Chip Level repair course covers:
- Additional Practice
At universal Institute, the syllabus for mobile phone repair course is divided into 5 modules. The program covers all the topics that are necessary to learn for repairing and servicing mobile phones.
- Introduction to desktop/laptops Generations
- Assemble & Disassemble of desktop/laptops (With You Tube)
- Desktop/Laptops Major Parts and their functions
- Current (AC/DC/AMPS) 5. Frequency , Signal & Pulse
- Chip Components identification (Resistor, Capacitor,Inductor,diode,crystal,transistor, Band pass Filter,Coupler…..)
- Testing of various parts and components by Digital multimeter
- Study of different ICs (chips) used in Motherboard
- symbol of electronic parts
- Block Diagram of Motherboard
- Motherboard Circuit Tracing (all brands)
- Downloding Motherboard schematics diagram
- Downloding Motherboard chip datasheet
- Tools & equipment used for repairing & maintenance
(Soldering iron , DC power supply, hot air gun, frequency counter, CRO, BGA Machine…)
# Soldering & desoldering of components by using a soldering iron
# Soldering & desoldering of components by using a rework station.
# Reheating and mounting of various BGA and SMD chips
# Use of DC Power Supply & frequency counter
# Jumper practise (Parts & PCB)
# Fault finding, troubleshooting and repairing of various faults
Common repair procedure for hardware related faults
# Power failure (Dead),charging, ,display/heating problem …..
# Troubleshooting through circuit diagrams.
# Use of internet for troubleshooting faults
# Advanced troubleshooting techniques
#Clearing of all previous doubts
#Guidance to start and manage your own repair center.
#Guidance to successfully work as a technician.
#Procuring tools, spare parts and accessories.
#Dealing with customers and distributors.
#Marketing your repair business
#We also teach our students various tips, tricks and trade secrets which are unknown to many technicians. This will help you in your all-round development and make you a professional mobile phone repair technician.
#Reading & writing skills, Communication skills, Time management skills, Team skills, Safety & Security
FAULT FINDING & TROUBLESHOOTING DETAILS:
LAPTOP FAULT FINDING & TROUBLESHOOTING CONCEPT
- ► Dead Laptop or No Sign of Life Fault Finding
- ► Laptop Runs only with DC Connection (Adapter) but Battery do not work
- ► Laptop Runs only with Battery Connection but DC Connection (Adapter) do not work
- ► Battery Charger Fault Finding
- ► Primary Voltage Missing: Laptop do not power up
- ► Secondary Voltage Missing: Laptop Power up but no display
- ► System IC Section / 5v-3v IC Fault Finding
- ► Memory Section / Memory Chip Fault Finding
- ► SIO Chip Fault finding
- ► BIOS Chip Fault Finding
- ► South Bridge ICH/ PCH/ FCH/ MCP Chip Fault Finding
- ► GMCH Chip Fault Finding
- ► Graphics Chip (NVidia, ATI etc.) Fault Finding
- ► CPU not working Fault Finding
- ► USB Port Not Working (One or All)
- ► Laptop Works on External Monitor but Not Work with Internal LCD
- ► Laptop Works with Internal LCD but Not Works on External Monitor
- ► VGA & LVDS Signal and Musk Chip Fault Finding
- ► SATA / IDE Hard Disk does not work
- ► SATA / IDE DVD Rom does not work
- ► LAN does not work
- ► Web Camera does not work
- ► Blue Tooth does not work
- ► System Fan Failure
- ► Heat pipe failure
- ► Keyboard does not work
- ► Touch Pad does not work
- ► Dim Display (Hardly see windows): Inverter or Back light Failure
- ► Laptop Open but Shutdown Immediately
- ► Laptop Randomly Restart
- ► Power Button does not Work
- ► Head Phone & Micro Phone do not work
- ► Internal Speakers do not work
- ► Battery Is not recognized by windows
- ► Battery Indicator shows Low Signal
- ► Laptop Over Heating or Thermal Fault Finding
- ► Clock Chip do not Release Clock Signals
- ► Crystal do not work
BIOS DUMP FILE REPAIR, REBIULD, RESIZE & EDITING SERVICE
Personnel Involved in Laptop & Desktop Mothrboard Chip Level Service Engineering Know BIOS Based Problem of Both Desktop and Laptop are Very Common in Recent Times. Often The Laptop Opens Even When The BIOS is Corrupt or Damaged, But The Display doesnn’t Function Even at Times The Power doesn’t Turns On. For Solved BIOS Based Problems, BIOS Dump File is Required which can be Available From The Concerned Working Laptop or From The Website of It’s Type. Recent Product of 2nd, 3rd & 4th Generation INTEL And AMD Laptop’s BIOS Dump File are Not Available Websites. Even Available Ones are not Complete Version or Updates Incompleted and Ether Bigger or Smaller Then Necessary. And if Retained From Working Laptop, It is sometimes not Possible to Solved The BIOS Problem Due to PCH ID Not Match.