Mobile Hardware Course
Advanced Mobile Hardware Course in Kathmandu
Mobile Handset Repair Engineer Level-III
Universal Institute is recognized mobile hardware training institute which is offering mobile hardware course in Kathmandu since 18 years past.
Mobile Hardware Training full course 4 months
Our mobile phone repair course covers:
- Additional Practice
At universal Institute, the syllabus for mobile phone repair course is divided into 5 modules. The program covers all the topics that are necessary to learn for repairing and servicing mobile phones.
- Introduction to mobile phones, Generations of mobile phones
- Assemble & Disassemble of Mobile Phone (With You Tube)
- Mobile Phone Major Parts and their function (Battery, Housing , PCB, Gorilla Glass, Touchpad, Display, Mic (Analog & Digital), Speaker…
- Current (AC/DC/AMPS) 5. Frequency , Signal & Pulse
- Chips Components identification(Resistor, Capacitor, Inductor, Diode, Crystal, Transistor, Band pass Filter, coupler…..)
- 7. Testing of various parts and components by Digital multimeter
- Study of different ICs (chips) used on the Pcb – Power IC,RF IC ,pfo/PA ,Processor, memory (flash-rom), Touch IC ,WI-FI IC(W-LAN) ,light IC ,SIM Selector IC ,Audio Amplifier IC ,sim ic
- Symbol of electronics parts
- Block Diagram of Mobile Phone
- Mobile Phone Circuit Tracing (bar and all brands new smart phones)
(Seeaker, Microphone, Network, ON/OFF SW, Power, Charging, Light ways tracing)
4 .Downloading smart phones schematics diagram
- Tools & equipment used for repairing & maintenance of mobile handsets
(Soldering iron, Ultrasonic cleaner, power supply, hot air gun, frequency counter, lcd separator machine, Microscope, CRO…)
- Soldering & desoldering of components by using a soldering iron
- Soldering & desoldering of components by using a rework station.
- Reheating and mounting of various BGA and SMD chips
- Use of DC Power Supply & frequency counter
- Jumper practice (Parts & PCB)
- Smart Phone Display/Touch Replacing By Lcd Separator Machine
- Fault finding, troubleshooting and repairing of various faults
- Common repair procedure for hardware related faults
- Power failure (Dead),charging,network,light,communication,display/touch,heating problem..
- Troubleshooting through circuit diagrams.
- Use of internet for troubleshooting faults
- Advance troubleshooting techniques
- Clearing of all previous doubts
- Guidance to start and manage your own mobile repair center.
- Guidance to successfully work as a technician.
- Procuring tools, spare parts and accessories.
- Dealing with customers and distributors.
- Marketing your mobile phone repair business
- We also teach our students various tips, tricks and trade secrets which are unknown to many technicians. This will help you in your all-round development and make you a professional mobile phone repair technician.
- Reading & writing skills, Communication skills, Time management skills, Team skills, Safety & Security