CCTV Camera Training
Universal Institute has been providing the CCTV camera repair training to clients for a long time in Kathmandu. CCTV stands for the closed-circuit television which is used to monitor and record the evidence about what is going at a particular place that may be an industrial area, school classrooms, working offices, and many other institutions. CCTV has gained worldwide popularity in today’s world thus, there is the need for CCTV camera repair technicians and this institute has been producing the expert technicians every day.
CCTV Camera Training in Kathmandu Nepal
There are two types of CCTV camera in our country Nepal; one is Traditional Analog System and another is Traditional IP System CCTV. There is the use of digital signal so there is no need of any devices which are used for converting the analog signals into digital signals. This CCTV camera repair training institute is producing repair technicians every year that can really repair the CCTV camera of the applied areas like industrial areas, schools, and other organizations.
This CCTV camera repair training institute in Nepal has fully equipped training lab, expert trainers and well designed CCTV course which give instructions to the candidates on how to install and repair the systems and components of the CCTV camera. The teaching methods are based on the use of practical labs, notes, and slides provided by the trainers to the trainees.
The use of both theory and practical way of teaching helps the trainees to know about the latest technology in the field of CCTV camera. This CCTV camera repair training institute has been covering all aspects of the CCTV system i.e installation, set-up, and maintenance of each component like cameras, lens, DVR, NVRs, cable, etc.
The CCTV Camera Course Topics:
CCTV Camera Installation Training.
CCTV Camera Operator Training.
CCTV Camera Management Training.
CCTV Camera Alarm Access Training.
CCTV Camera Repairing Training..
CCTV Camera Maintenance Training.
The major learning objectives of this CCTV camera repair training institute are:
- To understand the basic elements that make the CCTV Camera.
- Setting- up camera, switches, monitor, multiplexers, quads, recording devices.
- Connect and test the system.
CCTV Camera Operator Training in Kathmandu
Some of the salient features of this CCTV camera repair training institute in Nepal are world-class trainers who have deep knowledge of latest technology, smart class & practice room with projector, lifetime technical support for all the queries of the trainees and 100% job placement assistance to the trainees. CCTV camera repair training in Nepal has become popular in recent days.
The certificates of CCTV camera repair training are provided after the course completion to the trainees who have improved the practical knowledge in the institute lab and this can sharpen their career. The certified trainees are converted into the professional workers who can repair the CCTV with their practical knowledge of repairing the CCTV.
CCTV Camera Repair Training
Universal Institute of CCTV camera repair training is an independent trainer with the best team of professionals’ technicians who are providing practical knowledge to the trainees. The trainees who have gained the practical knowledge in the field of CCTV repair can really work for repair and maintenance of the CCTV camera. If you like to have a certificate of CCTV repairing then come to Universal Institute for getting training with practical methods of learning.
CCTV Camera Network Design & Installation
Universal Institute, we can maintain and repair most CCTV systems, no matter their age, condition, model, or make. After each CCTV network inspection, our CCTV experts will provide you with a full report indicating all the checks and repairs carried out on your system. Any applicable repairs service work will then be discussed and agreed upon prior to our work being carried out, so you’ll never have to worry about surprise hidden costs.
We carry out a complete checklist of maintenance on each CCTV camera, including testing the lens focus, iris adjustment, camera settings, wiring condition, physical condition, and more.
CCTV Camera Network Maintenance Checklist:
We can maintain and repair CCTV network systems throughout the Kathmandu valley and the surrounding areas.
- We Check all CCTV control equipment (monitors, VCR, DVR, Multiplexer, etc.)
- We Check and clean cameras, lenses, and housings as necessary.
- We Check lenses for the correct field of view and adjust accordingly.
- We Check pictures for the correct field of view and adjust if necessary.
- We Check and test remote signaling equipment. (if applicable)
- We Check recording and playback quality.
- We Check the satisfactory transmission of images to remote center. (where applicable)
In addition to CCTV Camera services, we also offer a wide array of services for structured cabling systems, total integration systems, video surveillance systems, and so much more!
CCTV Camera Course Contents:
- How to Select a CCTV Camera,
- Indore & Outdoor CCTV Camera Systems,
- What is TVL, AHD, HDTVI, HDCVI, Hybrid, AVRs, HVRs, POE NVR
- Infrared (IR) Security Cameras
- Camera Angle & Degree
- Where & which camera required?
- Dome CCTV Cameras, Bullet Camera
- Pro Box CCTV Cameras
- PTZ – Pan Tilt Zoom CCTV Cameras
- Hidden CCTV Cameras, Spy Camera, Remote, Mini USB Camera, Varifocal CCTV Camera, PTZ/Speed Domes, Wireless Cameras
- Wireless Transmitter & Receiver
- CCTV Installation Tools
- CCTV Spare parts & Accessories
- Camera Sub Components
- Audio in CCTV
- Resolution: TV Lines, Resolution Pixels
- Lens Types: Manual Iris Lens, Auto iris lens, Pinhole Lens, C or CS Mount Lens, Iris & its Control Method, F-STOP and Lens, Focal Length, Field of View, Matching Cameras to Lighting is Essential, Backlight Compensation
Our CCTV Camera Full Course Covers:
Part One: Basic concept of CCTV Camera and its work
- How many types of devices used for cctv installation work.
- What is Digital and Analog Technologies in CCTV Camera?
- Types of Camera according to design, specification and features.
- How to choose a CCTV Camera for different location and area?
- Camera Angle, Distance, Width, & Degree selection
- How to create a CCTV Camera Cable for connection.
- Types of connectors for CCTV camera installation work.
- Physical connection of storage device in DVR
- CCTV Camera Installation with DVR.
- How to create Network Cable (cat5, Cat6) with RJ45 connector for IP Camera installation.
- Process of IP Camera installation with NVR.
- How to connect MIC and speaker with CCTV camera
Part Two: Setup CCTV Camera Surveillance System
- Camera installation with DVR
- Hard Disk Installation
- MIC connecting with Camera
- Installation of Dome CCTV Camera
- Installation of Box CCTV Camera
- Installation of Bullet CCTV Camera
- Installation of Hidden / Spy Camera
- Installation of Fish Eye Camera
- Configure Cameras & Configure DVR
- How to Install Spy & Hidden Camera
Part Three: CCTV Camera Lens & Lighting Concept
- What is CCTV Camera Lenses?
- Difference between Manual Iris Lens & Auto Iris Lens.
- Difference between fix lenses and vari focal lenses.
- What is Lighting concept in CCTV camera installation work?
- Infrared and its Explanation according to distance.
Part Four: Power Supply Concept
- How many types of power supply used in cctv installation work
- Various voltage of camera, DVR and NVR – 24 V, 12 V, 19 V,
- Individual Plug in and common SMPS
- Selection of power supply according to project
Part Five: Transmission Media
- What is Transmission Media?
- Types of cable used for CCTV Camera Cable
- Use of RCA, HDMI, RG6, RG11, RG58, Coax, Cat6, cat5 Cable
- Power supply concept according to cable distance
Part Six: Switcher (Customized & Readymade Switcher)
- What is switcher?
- How many types of switcher?
- How to connect Switcher with CCTV Camera
- Use of switcher
Part Seven: Storage Device Concept In CCTV Camera
- Types of storage device in CCTV Camera.
- T Physical connection of storage device.
- T Recording types of cctv camera for storage.
- T Complete knowledge of software for storage device management
Part Eight: DVR (Digital Video Recorder) & NVR (Network Video Recorder)
- What is DVR and NVR?
- Difference between DVR and NVR
- Types of DVR and NVR
- About all ports of DVR and NVR
- Practical on different types of DVR application Software
Part Nine: CCTV Camera Online (Networking)
- What is Networking concept in CCTV Camera
- Concept of Network Cable Color Coding for connection
- LAN & WAN Network Setup Configuration
- About Routers and Modem
- About Control Panel of Routers
- How to take camera online on smartphone and Laptops
- How to Get reminder mail of camera error
- Practice on Android based application for DVR & NVR to view camera online
Part Ten: Trouble Shooting & Business Concept
- Projects Legal Concept
- CCTV camera devices Marketing ( Sales/Purchase)
- Projects Analysis and quotation
Part Eleven: CCTV Camera Faults & Repairing Solutions
- Parts of CCTV camera
- Assembling and disassembling of different types CCTV Camera
- Working concept of CCTV camera parts
- Faults of CCTV camera
- Repairing and solutions of cctv camera faults
- Practical of CCD camera ( Two way communication camera)
- Cable connection and Socket knowledge of CCD camera
Course Duration: Regular Course-45 Days & Short Course-15 Days
Training Time: 2 Hours Per day(Theory 20% + Practical 80%)
Language of instruction:Nepali/Hindi/English
Eligibility Criteria: 8 to 10th Class(At Least Completed Grade 8)
Group structure: 6 Participants Per Group
New classes starts on: 1st,10th and 20th(Every Month)