Printer Repair Training Courses
Universal Institute has been providing the advance course of printer repair training to the clients. The country lacks the expert technicians in printer repairing and it is necessary to have those technicians in the market and this has been fulfilled by this printer repair training institute by producing the expert technicians in printer repair and maintenance.
There is no age bar and educational qualification required for the trainees to join this printer repair training institute in Kathmandu. It is the best technical course which can be learned and followed by any trainees easily and quickly. The course includes an easy understanding of all types of printers and their repair and maintenance. After the course completion, the trainees will be qualified for the professional printer repairing engineers.
Printer Repairing Training Institute In Nepal
This printer repairing training institute has been converting the students into the working professionals for a long time. The institute has trained professionals who are delivering excellent knowledge about the printer repairing to the students. The trainers facilitate the students with the basic level of training to the advanced level because all the trainees are not experienced in this field.
There are practical labs in this printer repairing training institute for training the students and trainees are provided with the free notes, slides and other study materials. There is the provision of giving the certificate to the trainees after the completion of course so that it will be easy for the trainees to have a job in any of the company.
Printer Repair Training Courses In Nepal
The printer repair training courses include practical based training for LaserJet printers, Inkjet printers, and Dot matrix printers. The syllabus includes the course materials like what is a printer and its uses, how many types of printers, use of a digital multimeter and basic electronic concept for printer logic card.
The trainees will be able to know about the repairing of LaserJet printers, Inkjet printers, and Dot matrix printers. They will be able to know about the refilling of the printer cartridges with different inks. The different components related to the printers are studied first and then the repairing methods are taught by the trained professionals.
Printer Repairing Training In Nepal
The printer repairing training will be based on the following working mechanism of a printer:
- How does Dot Matrix printer work?
- Understanding typical Dot Matrix Mechanical Assembly.
- Print head.
- Ribbon mask.
- Head movement roll.
- Carriage assembly.
- Carriage belt.
- Print head adjustment level.
- Paper selection level.
- Paper feeding motor.
- Carriage motor.
The institute will provide the certificate to each trainee after the completion of printer repairing course and the trainees will be qualified for working in any printer repairing company. This printer repairing training institute in Nepal has produced a number of trainees who are now working as repairing engineer in many companies.
Universal Institute for printer repairing training has been providing the training facilities to many trainees and the response from the side of trainees is very good. So, join our institute if you like to make your career in printer repairing services in many companies.
ADVANCED Printer Repairing- Duration 2.5 Months
- Introduction to printers & Types (Laser, Inkjet & Dot-matrix & multifunction)
- Printing principle and theory of different printers
- Introduction to different types of Ink (Powder, Liquid & Ribbon)
- Assemble and Disassemble of different machines
- Laser printer:-
- I) Cartridge SECTION (Drum, PCR, Badge, Wastage Section, Toner hopper, Gear, Fuse, Cleaning Roller & Corona wire)
- ii) Refilling process of different Cartridge (Canon, HP, Samsung & Brother and inkjet) Ribbon change process of dot-matrix printer
III) Gear Section (Motor, Belt, Main Gear, Sub Gear & Relay Switch)
- IV) Fuser Section (Heating Roller, Heater, Teflon paper, Sensor)
- V) LASER SECTION (Board, Motor, lens & Mirror)
- VI) Power Supply Section (SMPS & Logic Board)
VII) Different Sensors, Switch, Pickup Roller, Exit Roller)
- INKJET PRINTER:-
- I) Ink Section
- II) Board Section
III) Head Section and Head Cleaning Process
- IV) Power Supply Section (SMPS & Logic Board)
- C) Dot-matrix PRINTER:-
- I) Head SECTION (Head, Head Mask, Head Carriage, Head cable)
- II) RIBBON SECTION (Motor, Gear, Belt, Sensor, Roller & Bush)
III) FRONT SECTION (Front Panel, Buttons, Lever)
- IV) Power Supply Section (SMPS & Logic Board)
- Reset of Different Machines
- Software Installation
- Firmware upgrade
- Driver Installation and download
- Cartridge Reset
- Troubleshooting and Problems Findings in detailed (More than 100 Errors)
Cartridge Related (Paper Jam, Light Print, Blank Print, Half paper Print, Overlapping, Vertical line, Horizontal line, paper tear, White print, dots on paper)
Machine Related (Paper Dry, Paper not sensing, Jam inside, Paper tear)
Multifunction Machine Related (3 in 1, 4 in 1 and wireless)