Laptop Repair Training
Universal Computer/Laptop Repairing training is an industry leader in computers, Laptop and electronics repair training. We are now giving you an opportunity to learn from the experts by specially electronics courses for you to enhance your skills and to learn about the latest repairing techniques. These Laptop Repairing courses are made available to existing service technicians or even as a hobby for interested individuals.
Universal is famous for such a high valued trainings and courses among students and employers. That’s the reason Universal students are rated high among potential employers. This institute is determined to continue striving hard for arranging and ensuring opportunities to the students for educational and personal development through supportive learning environment.
Why Choose Us?
- Hands-on Experience.
- 90% Live Practical Training.
- Experienced & Qualified Instructor.
- Well-Equipped engineering labs and Workbooks.
- Long term technical support by through email ,Whatapps and Viber.
- Medium of language can be selected (Nepali, English or Hindi)
- Assurance of quality education
- Updated technical information
- Small number of participants in class to maximize attention.
1.Laptop Card Level Training
PART ONE: THEORY & PRACTICAL
- All Brands Laptop Assembling Process & De-assembling Process
- Cleaning and Washing Process of Laptop Motherboard
- LCD & LED Panel Replacement Process
- Fixing Broken or Damaged ones (Casing, Hinge……. etc.)
- DC Jack & Other Connector Repair and Replacement Process
PART TWO: THEORY & PRACTICAL
- How to Solder & De-solder Different IC In Laptop Mother Board.
- Use of Soldering Iron, Hot Glue Gun/Heat Gun
- Use of Multi Meter: Analog & Digital
- DC Jack & Other Connector Repair and Replacement Process
- Use of LCR Meter (Capacitance & Inductance)
- Use of Frequency Counter (Measuring Clock signals & Crystal)
- Use of Oscilloscope (CRO)
PART THREE: THEORY & PRACTICAL
- Laptop Mother Board Reading (Which company made it)
- Laptop Block Diagram Concept
- Differences between INTEL Motherboard and AMD Motherboard
- How to identify CPU, GMCH, ICH, PCH, SIO, BIOS, Clock, Crystal and Musk, Chip, etc.
- Docking, PCI, Mini Card etc. Connector Identifying
- LAN & AUDIO Chip Identifying
PART FOUR: THEORY & PRACTICAL
- Understanding Laptop Schematic Diagram & Board View
- Understanding Different IC’s Datasheet
- Various Section of ICH / PCH Controller & Connector
- Various Sections of GMCH Controller & Connector
- Use of Debug Card (Laptop & Desktop)
- Use of CPU, RAM Slot & LCD/LED tester
- Understanding Main BIOS & EC BIOS
- Use of BIOS Programmer
- Understanding Data bus, Address Bus & Control Bus.
- Understanding BUS Line: FSB, DMI, PCI, PCIE, LPC & SPI BUS Interface.
2.Laptop Chip Level Repair Training Engineer Level-III
Our Desktop/Laptop Chip Level repair course covers:
- Additional Practice
At universal Institute, the syllabus for mobile phone repair course is divided into7 modules. The program covers all the topics that are necessary to learn for repairing and servicing mobile phones.
Part One: Laptop Chip Level Repair Training
- Introduction to desktop/laptops Generations
- Assemble & Disassemble of desktop/laptops (With You Tube)
- Desktop/Laptops Major Parts and their functions
- Current (AC/DC/AMPS)
- Frequency, Signal & Pulse
- Chip Components identification (Resistor, Capacitor, Inductor, diode, crystal, transistor, Band passes Filter, Coupler…..)
- Testing of various parts and components by Digital multi meter
- Study of different ICs (chips) used in Motherboard
Part Two: Laptop Chip Level Repair Training
- Symbol of electronic parts
- Block Diagram of Motherboard
- Motherboard Circuit Tracing (all brands)
- Downloading Motherboard schematics diagram
- Downloading Motherboard chip datasheet
Part Three: Laptop Chip Level Repair Training
- Tools & equipment used for repairing & maintenance
- Soldering iron, DC power supply, hot air gun, frequency counter, CRO, BGA Machine…)
- Soldering & disordering of components by using a soldering iron
- Soldering & disordering of components by using a rework station.
- Reheating and mounting of various BGA and SMD chips
- Use of DC Power Supply & frequency counter
- Jumper practice (Parts & PCB)
Part Four: Laptop Chip Level Repair Training
- Common repair procedure for hardware related faults
- Power failure (Dead), charging, display/heating problem …..
- Troubleshooting through circuit diagrams.
- Use of internet for troubleshooting faults
- Advanced troubleshooting techniques
Part Five:Laptop Chip Level Repair Training
- Clearing of all previous doubts
- Guidance to start and manage your own repair center.
- Guidance to successfully work as a technician.
- Procuring tools, spare parts and accessories.
- Dealing with customers and distributors.
- Marketing your repair business
Part Six:Laptop Chip Level Repair Training
Fault Finding & Troubleshooting Details:
- Dead Laptop or No Sign of Life Fault Finding
- Laptop runs only with DC Connection (Adapter) but Battery don’t work
- Laptop runs only with Battery Connection but DC Connection (Adapter) do not work
- Battery Charger Fault Finding
- Primary Voltage Missing: Laptop do not power up
- Secondary Voltage Missing: Laptop Power up but no display
- System IC Section / 5v-3v IC Fault Finding
- Memory Section / Memory Chip Fault Finding
- SIO Chip Fault finding
- BIOS Chip Fault Finding
- South Bridge ICH/ PCH/ FCH/ MCP Chip Fault Finding
- GMCH Chip Fault Finding
- Graphics Chip (NVidia, ATI etc.) Fault Finding
- CPU not working Fault Finding
- USB Port Not Working (One or All)
- Laptop Works on External Monitor but Not Work with Internal LCD
- Laptop Works with Internal LCD but Not Works on External Monitor
- VGA & LVDS Signal and Musk Chip Fault Finding
- SATA / IDE Hard Disk does not work
- SATA / IDE DVD Rom does not work
- LAN does not work
- Web Camera does not work
- Blue Tooth does not work
- System Fan Failure
- Heat pipe failure
- Keyboard does not work
- Touch Pad does not work
- Dim Display (Hardly see windows): Inverter or Back light Failure
- Laptop Open but Shutdown Immediately
- Laptop Randomly Restart
- Power Button does not Work
- Head Phone & Micro Phone do not work
- Internal Speakers do not work
- Battery is not recognized by windows
- Battery Indicator shows Low Signal
- Laptop Over Heating or Thermal Fault Finding
- Clock Chip don’t Release Clock Signals
- Crystal do not work
Part Seven:Laptop Chip Level Repair Training
BIOS Dump File Repair, Rebiuld, Resize & Editing Service
Personnel Involved in Laptop & Desktop Motherboard Chip Level Service Engineering Know BIOS Based Problem of Both Desktop and Laptop are Very Common in Recent Times. Often The Laptop Opens Even When the BIOS is Corrupt or Damaged, But the Display doesn’t Function Even at Times the Power doesn’t Turns On. For Solved BIOS Based Problems, BIOS Dump File is required which can be Available from the Concerned Working Laptop or From the Website of Its Type. Recent Product of 2nd, 3rd & 4th Generation INTEL and AMD Laptop’s BIOS Dump File are Not Available Websites. Even Available Ones are not Complete Version or Updating Incomplete and Ether Bigger or Smaller Then Necessary. And if Retained from Working Laptop, It is sometimes not possible to Solved the BIOS Problem Due to PCH ID Not Match.
Advantages for Students:
- All Lectures of Laptop & Desktop Chip Level Training are Explained Step By Step Practically with the Help of Schematic Diagrams and Laptop & Desktop Mother Board.
- Professional & Experienced Staff who are Trained by Dubai & Indian laptop Service Engineering Institute (Online) and They Gives Students Quality Teaching.
- Our Teacher Spatially Care for Individual Attention for Each Students.
- We Will Teach All You Need to Know About Fixing Laptop & Desktop Professionally.
- All Courses at Universal are Highly Practical Knowledge Oriented.
- We Use World Class Laptop Repair Tools Like BGA Machine, Pre heater, Oscilloscope, Frequency Counter, BIOS Programmer, Debug Card, CPU & RAM Tester etc Tools for Laptop Training & Servicing.
- Student Gets Free Video Tutorials, Special Notes (Card level & Chip Level) , Certificate And Many More.
- Student Gets Life Time Support for Technical Help, Schematic Diagrams, BIOS file or any other Help through our “UNIVERSAL LAPTOP REPAIR FORUM” Private Laptop Repair forum.
Course Duration: Regular Course-90 Days & Short Course-45 Days
Training Time: 2 Hours Per day(Theory + Practical)
Language of instruction:Nepali/Hindi/English
Eligibility Criteria: 8 to 10th Class(At Least Completed Grade 8)
Group structure: 6 Participants Per Group
New classes starts on: 1st,10th and 20th(Every Month)